Thu, Jan 05|
License Hearing for Penthouse Lounge - 3621 N Teutonia Av | Jan. 5, 2023 @ 2pm
The hearing will be held in Room 301-B, Third Floor, City Hall or you may attend virtually using the link below The access code is https://meet.goto.com/866352309.
Time & Location
Jan 05, 2023, 2:00 PM
About the event
You are requested to attend a hearing which is to be held in Room 301-B, Third Floor, City Hall or you may attend virtually using the link below
Thursday, January 05, 2023 at 02:00 PM
Please see the enclosed best practices document for further instructions.
Class B Tavern and Public Entertainment Premises License Renewal Applications for "Penthouse LLC" for "Penthouse Lounge" at 3621 N TEUTONIA Av.
The City of Milwaukee is subject to Wisconsin Statutes related to public records. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and receivers of City of Milwaukee e-mail should presume that e-mail is subject to release upon request, and is subject to state records retention requirements. See City of Milwaukee full e-mail disclaimer at www.milwaukee.gov/email_disclaimer
Virtual Meeting Best Practices
Joining the Meeting
There are three ways to participate virtually:
- Download the GoToMeeting app prior to the meeting. Enter the access code to participate.
- Go to https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join-meeting and enter the access code to participate.
- Call in on your phone using the provided phone number and access code.
Tip: Sign in 10 minutes prior to the time your hearing is scheduled. Keep your phone or microphone muted until your hearing time.
Participating in the Meeting
When your item is called:
- Turn on your camera and microphone (if applicable).
- Confirm with the meeting organizer that you can be seen and/or heard.
- After confirmation is made you should mute your microphone or telephone.
- Leave your camera on or off if you desire, depending on if you want to be seen.
- If you wish to be heard during the meeting, unmute your device. When you are finished talking, mute your device again. Treat it like raising or lowering your hand.
- Make sure all background devices are off. Do not attempt to listen to the broadcast or livestream on another device. This will cause feedback, distortion and reverberation for all participants.
- Make sure to speak clearly into the mic on your device.
- If you are going to appear on camera, try to frame and light yourself properly. Avoid lighted or flat backgrounds. Find a quiet and undisturbed place to present yourself during your hearing.